Saturday, June 14, 2014

Aussie Adventure: Figure 8 Rock Pools

So today I woke up at 11 extremely hungover and had a huge marketing project due at 2.. Obviously instead of meeting with my group and handing in my part of the project, I went on a hike with my best friends. Two cars were driving and of course I got put into the one with this guy who I used to hook up with. Thats not so bad except for that fact that I was on the verge of puking the whole 30 minutes. Thankfully we got to the start of the hike. Within the first five minutes some of the boys had already ran ahead of the group, but I was the caboose. All is well since the guy with the music stayed back with my friend and I so we had a dance party and musical session for the hours of the hike. We missed the turn to the rock pools at first and were being screamed at by the rest of our group to turn around. My legs actually felt like jello at this point. When we got to the rock pool it was disappointingly smaller than any pool in my neighborhood. LEL. That's okay we swam, took pictures, and climbed some more. The hike back was almost more gorgeous than the hike there because of the majestic sunset that concluded our perfect adventure day.
 
^^^ That's us down there!!





 ^^^ Shout out to Jake for taking this picture #someonehadtodoit

No comments:

Post a Comment