Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bring on the KINI SO TINI!

Brazilian is SO, SO in!
If you are the first of your friends to start wearing them, then do it with confidence and be proud when everyone follows your lead. If you’re just catching in on the trend and think you can’t pull it off? You’re wrong my lady. Everyone starts with pale cheeks and all it takes is a day or two in the sun and boom, you’ve got your perfect booty. I started in my backyard and I was so nervous my dad or mom was going to come back and make a remark about my bare butt, but honestly, all the junk is covered up its just a little more skin.  I was modest about my kini for a whole summer, but as I became more and more aware of the kini world, I got over feeling shy. I started strutting myself in front of families and friends because after a while I liked the attention and realized I was trendsetting. Two years passing and the local surf shop just caught on (; Once you convert there is no going back because you realize how unflattering those diapers are. Butt or not butt, work what you got! May I suggest the oh, so fabulous Acacia Swimwear brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment